Laser-Watch technology allows the user to monitor and locate intrusions for applications where physical fences are not desirable, possible or where enhanced security is required.
The 500m laser surveillance sensor works without reflectors and reacts in fractions of a second.
As well as intrusion detection, the Laser-Watch knows the exact position of an object.
Alarm settings are extremely adaptable. For example, the sensor can be set to react only on cars in a specific lane and alarm if an object has stopped or if a door opens, whilst ignoring all over activities.
- Up to 500 metre range, no reflector required
- Virtual fence able to trigger alarm and camera recording
- Fully adaptable alarm zones to meet any situation
- Near zero false alarm rate
- Heavy duty water proof design
- Intuitive and powerful web based user interface
- IP alarms and relay output
- Power over etherne