The KBC eCopper™ EECF16-GN3-R-Rz-B line of products offer a cost-effective way to connect the latest IP cameras using existing coax or copper (UTP) wiring to a remote monitoring station. In addition to saving costs and time from cabling infrastructure upgrades to CAT5/5e/6, eCopper™powers both its transmitter and remote cameras, eliminating the need for any additional power source at the camera site. eCopper™also extends the IP camera cable run distance from 100 to 300 meters, making it ideal for upgrading analog to IP cameras and other systems in large corporate buildings, retail, casinos, banks, prisons, stadiums and other applications.
The EECF16-GN3-R is an Ethernet over Coax (EoC) receiver with 16 coax ports with Power Over Coax (PoC) and 3*10/100/1000M Ethernet ports. This receiver provides connectivity up to 16 units PoC/PoE version EECF1-LS1-T-MN-B transmitter. Power is supplied to the transmitter through the coaxial cable. Varying data rates are supported depending on cable distance and quality. This product also provides PoC management which allows the operator to remotely switch power on or off to any of the coax channels. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation with no electrical adjustment needed.LED indicators are provided to show the operational status of the unit clearly. This receiver is available in 1U rack configuration.
- 16 coax ports with PoC
- 3 *10/100/1000M Ethernet ports (1 at the front and 2 at the back)
- PoC management
- Connect up to 8 units EECF1-LS1-T-IN-B or EECF1-LS1-T-MN-B or any combination
- Coax data rate >50Mbps (300m)
- PoE+ is supported up to 300m based on coax quality and applied voltage to coax (48~57VDC)
- Over current and short circuit protection
- Unique PoC transmission protection design so that no power is output when transmitter end is not connected.