The Analogue Microwave Barriers BM 200 M are used for outdoor perimeter intrusion detection of gardens, houses, borders, warehouses, airports, commercial resorts, car and trucks parks, civilian, industrial, military, nuclear and electrical plants.
BM is composed of 2 units – 1 transmitter (TX) and 1 receiver (RX) – installed at a maximum distance of 200 meters.
BMs integrate planar antennas which reduce of 20% the sensibility area compared to former parabolic antennas. Longer distances BM can be installed for the same perimeters and costs are saved. In addition, to be protected from rain, the parabolic antennas use big expansive difficult-to-handle waterproof housings when the BM’s planar antennas are highly protected by tropicalization and installed in high resistant protective cover that avoid the condensation and its consecutive rust development.
These microwave barriers operate in all weather conditions (snow, rain, fog) without distances reduction, unlike the active infrared barriers. If the temperature reaches less than -5°C, it is possible to place a TERM1 heating kit. BM temperature range is -20/+55°C.
- HIGHER SECURITY: The security area is genuinely so width and high (up to 4 x 3 meters) that it is impossible to cross without generating an alarm and provides a higher security compared to other technologies.
- LOWER FALSE ALARM RATE: Setting a pet immunity is easy: the alarm level is programmed to ignore small animals and generate less unwanted alarms.
- INTEGRATION CIRCUIT: The security may be increased automatically thanks to its build-in integration circuit which amplifies the possible conditions for an alarm and triggers more easily
- DISQUALIFICATION: BM distinguish a real alarm from a disqualification situation (like a van parked between the barriers).
- COMMON INTERFACE AND INSTALLATION: With the poles, BM are only 120 cm high: it is easy and quick to install them, so the cost of installation is lower compared to other technologies. It is also simple to set perfectly thanks to few trimmers and dip-switches. Finally, thanks to its regular NC outputs, BM works with all alarm and CCTV systems.