Bunker Seguridad, perimeter sensor and security system manufacturer developed “Garden Guard” range, composed of infrared towers disguised into IR lampposts and garden lamps. This IR tower family, called Garden Guard, is composed of MALTA, CAV and CAV-W references. Concerning the first two, MALTA and CAV infrared towers, there is a “/2” (MALTA/2 and CAV/2) version which includes two units in a box, which is only 30 cm bigger than the photoelectric tower reference including only one unit, thus meaning a considerable cost-saving solution comparing it to a one-unit reference and taking into account transportation and storage costs.
MALTA is an infrared lamp tower mainly used in residential areas, a lamppost garden style tower. Up to three infrared photo beams (with two beams; 3Tx + 3Rx or a desired photoelectric sensor combination) can be fixed inside the infrared tower. MALTA Garden Guard perimeter lamp tower has a discreet design which perfectly fits into any residential area without losing its aesthetic value, while at the same time it provides perimeter security, elegance and light to the area. The sensors are completely hidden inside the pole which ensures intruder detection given that it would not be aware of the existence of a perimeter security system.
The entire Garden Guard infrared perimeter tower range is perfectly coordinated both aesthetically and functionally, that is to say, MALTA security tower can be used with MALTA or CAV infrared towers and even with the industrial range if required so (PT, MB and MB-W infrared towers).
MALTA is an infrared tower, belonging to the Garden Guard family, destined to be fixed onto the ground (see CAVW model for wall installation).
MALTA Garden Guard infrared tower for photoelectric sensors with two beams – dimensions:
- IR tower’s external pole: 10 cm (3.94”).
- Height (IR beam’s lamp included): 185 cm (6′ 1″).
- IR tower’s base diameter: 27 cm (10.63″).
- Translucent white PC globe: 35 cm (13.78″)..
Material composing MALTA Garden Guard photoelectric tower:
- Aluminum profile which acts as the central part of the MALTA infrared tower.
- Black polycarbonate tube with UV treatment. It has two main functions: on one hand, it covers the structure by hiding at the same time photoelectric sensors’ localization, orientation and height and on the other hand, it protects these sensors from vandal acts.
- Reinforced ABS base fixing support where the security tower’s aluminium profile and polycarbonate profile are fixed.
- CAV upper body (grille type) made of black polycarbonate.
- Ceramic socket for E27 bulb fixing on the top of the infrared garden lamp.