This is a very flexible perimeter solution which can be adapted to the requirements of each installation, both regarding beams towers’ format and the number and model of sensors included. With the easyPack photoelectric beam towers you will get all the components previously fixed, wired and carefully organised in the beam tower, you just have to align your preferred IR active photoelectric beams from Takex, Optex or others.
Ground mounting. For wall-mounting the accessory PTWB is required.
Each reference includes a central body in aluminium, two polycarbonate profiles, top/bottom covers and also an anti-sabotage tamper switch, as many heaters as photoelectric sensors (transmitters or receivers), thermostat and the motherboard that manages all the system.
Everything is prewired and mounted together with the IR beams (*) – chosen by the customer – and their mounting back plates.
(*) Compatible with different models of photobeams (TAKEX, OPTEX, ATSUMI and others). These are not included in price. easyPack can also be supplied without photobeams.
Besides, it includes 70cm side brackets (MB3SB).
Additionally as an option, you can acquire other accessories for easyPack prewired beam towers such as fans and/or power supplies as well as the other usual Bunker’s beam towers’ accessories (anti-climb top tamper, concrete floor bracket, etc.). For more information see “Accessories” paragraph.
Most common models for 3m height:
- D304RR – 3m, 360° tower ready for 4 Rx on each side.
- D304TT – 3m, 360° tower ready for 4 Tx on each side.
- D304TR – 3m, 360° tower ready for 2 Tx on one side and 2 Rx on the other side.
- D306RR – 3m, 360° tower ready for 6 Rx on each side.
- D306TT – 3m, 360° tower ready for 6Tx on each side.
- D306TR – 3m, 360° tower ready for 2 Tx on one side and 3 Rx on the other side.
- D308RR – 3m, 360° tower ready for 8 Rx on each side.
- D308TT – 3m, 360° tower ready for 8 Tx on each side.
- D308TR – 3m, 360° tower ready for 4 Tx on one side and 4 Rx on the other side.
(Tx = transmitter/s; Rx= receiver/s)
For other configurations, please consult us.