Bunker Seguridad, perimeter sensor and security system manufacturer developed “Garden Guard” range, composed of infrared towers disguised into IR street lamps and garden lamps. This IR tower family, called Garden Guard, is composed of MALTA, CAV and CAV-W references. Concerning the first two, MALTA and CAV infrared towers, there is a “/2” (MALTA/2 and CAV/2) version which includes two units in a box, which is only 30 cm bigger than the photoelectric tower reference including only one unit, thus meaning a considerable cost-saving solution comparing it to a one-unit reference and taking into account transportation and storage costs.
CAV-W is a perimeter lamp tower mainly used in residential areas, a garden lamp style tower, where dual-beam IR photo detectors can be easily hidden. CAV Garden Guard perimeter lamp tower has a discreet design which perfectly fits into any yard or garden without losing its aesthetic value, while at the same time it provides perimeter security and light to the area. CAV-W is an excellent alternative in order to protect immediate perimeter of a building with a simple wall installation. CAV-W prevents gutters, drains and other obstacles, thus allowing protection of all the entrances in the façade. Two CAV-W units are supplied per each CAV-W reference.
The entire Garden Guard infrared perimeter tower range is perfectly coordinated both aesthetically and functionally, that is to say, CAV-W security tower can be used with CAV-W, or even with MALTA, CAV infrared towers and even with the industrial range if required so (PT, MB and MB-W infrared towers).
CAV-W is an infrared tower, belonging to the Garden Guard family, destined to be fixed onto the ground (see CAV and MALTA model for floor installation).
CAV-W Garden Guard infrared tower for photoelectric sensors with two beams – dimensions:
- IR tower’s external pole: 10 cm (3.94”).
- IR tower’s upper part: 25 cm (9.84”).
- Height (IR beam’s lamp included – 25cm): 61.4 cm (24.17″).
- IR tower’s base diameter: 27.4 cm (10.8″).
Material composing CAV-W Garden Guard photoelectric tower:
- Aluminum profile which acts as the central part of the CAV-W infrared tower.
- Black polycarbonate tube with UV treatment. It has two main functions: on one hand, it covers the structure by hiding at the same time photoelectric sensors’ localization, orientation and height and on the other hand, it protects these sensors from vandal acts.
- Reinforced ABS base fixing support where the security tower’s aluminium profile and polycarbonate profile are fixed.
- CAV upper body (grille type) made of black polycarbonate.
- Ceramic socket for E27 bulb fixing on the top of the infrared garden lamp.
Each CAV-W Garden Guard infrared tower’s approximate weight: 4 kg. CAV-W reference includes two CAV-W units.